• Guttural Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the throat; formed in the throat; relating to, or characteristic of, a sound formed in the throat.
- (n.) A sound formed in the throat; esp., a sound formed by the aid of the back of the tongue, much retracted, and the soft palate; also, a letter representing such a sound.
• Gutturalism Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality of being guttural; as, the gutturalism of A [in the 16th cent.]
• Gutturalness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality of being guttural.