Guy Meaning in Urdu
Guy meaning in English to Urdu is مرد (Mard). Guy synonym words are included Blackguard, Cat, Rib, Ridicule. Similar words of Guy are also commonly used in daily talk like as Guy, Guy-Ropes, and Guyed.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Guy Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A person of queer looks or dress.
- (v. t.) To fool; to baffle; to make (a person) an object of ridicule.
- (v. t.) To steady or guide with a guy.
- (n.) A grotesque effigy, like that of Guy Fawkes, dressed up in England on the fifth of November, the day of the Gunpowder Plot.
- (n.) A rope, chain, or rod attached to anything to steady it; as: a rope to steady or guide an object which is being hoisted or lowered; a rope which holds in place the end of a boom, spar, or yard in a ship; a chain or wire rope connecting a suspension bridge with the land on either side to prevent lateral swaying; a rod or rope attached to the top of a structure, as of a derrick, and extending obliquely to the ground, where it is fastened.
Guy Urdu Meaning with Definition
Guy is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Guy meaning in Urdu is a مرد - Mard. Guy word is driven by the English language. Guy word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Guy meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Guy stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Guy word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Guy, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Guy Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary