• hat Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A covering for the head; esp., one with a crown and brim, made of various materials, and worn by men or women for protecting the head from the sun or weather, or for ornament.
- () sing. pres. of Hote to be called. Cf.
- (a.) Hot.
- () A cap or hat worn by officers or enlisted men when full-dress uniform, or dress uniform, is not worn.
• Hatable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Capable of being, or deserving to be, hated; odious; detestable.
• Hatbox Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A box for a hat.