• Haunting Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Haunt
• Haunt Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A place to which one frequently resorts; as, drinking saloons are the haunts of tipplers; a den is the haunt of wild beasts.
- (n.) The habit of resorting to a place.
- (v. t.) To practice; to devote ones self to.
- (v. t.) To inhabit or frequent as a specter; to visit as a ghost or apparition.
- (n.) Practice; skill.
- (v. i.) To persist in staying or visiting.
- (v. t.) To frequent; to resort to frequently; to visit pertinaciously or intrusively; to intrude upon.
- (v. t.) To accustom; to habituate.