• Herded Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Herd
• Herd Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A crowd of low people; a rabble.
- (v. i.) To unite or associate in a herd; to feed or run together, or in company; as, sheep herd on many hills.
- (v. i.) To act as a herdsman or a shepherd.
- (v. i.) To associate; to ally ones self with, or place ones self among, a group or company.
- (n.) One who herds or assembles domestic animals; a herdsman; -- much used in composition; as, a shepherd; a goatherd, and the like.
- (a.) Haired.
- (n.) A number of beasts assembled together; as, a herd of horses, oxen, cattle, camels, elephants, deer, or swine; a particular stock or family of cattle.
- (v. t.) To form or put into a herd.