• Hump Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A fleshy protuberance on the back of an animal, as a camel or whale.
- (n.) A protuberance; especially, the protuberance formed by a crooked back.
- (v. t.) To put or carry on the (humped) back; to shoulder; hence, to carry, in general.
- (v. t.) To bend or gather together for strenuous effort, as in running; to do or effect by such effort; to exert; -- usually reflexively or with it; as, you must hump yourself.
- (v. t.) To form into a hump; to make hump-shaped; to hunch; -- often with up.
• Humpbacked Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having a humped back.
• Humped Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having a hump, as the back.