Hurl Meaning in Urdu
Hurl meaning in English to Urdu is دور پھینکنا (Dur phaynkna). Hurl synonym words are included Cast, Hurtle, Lunge, Throw, Thrust. Similar words of Hurl are also commonly used in daily talk like as Hurly-burly, Hurler, and Hurling.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Hurl Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To twist or turn.
- (v. i.) To hurl ones self; to go quickly.
- (n.) Tumult; riot; hurly-burly.
- (v. t.) To emit or utter with vehemence or impetuosity; as, to hurl charges or invective.
- (n.) A table on which fiber is stirred and mixed by beating with a bowspring.
- (v. i.) To play the game of hurling. See Hurling.
- (v. t.) To send whirling or whizzing through the air; to throw with violence; to drive with great force; as, to hurl a stone or lance.
- (n.) The act of hurling or throwing with violence; a cast; a fling.
- (v. i.) To perform the act of hurling something; to throw something (at another).
Hurl Urdu Meaning with Definition
Hurl is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Hurl meaning in Urdu is a دور پھینکنا - Dur phaynkna. Hurl word is driven by the English language. Hurl word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Hurl meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Hurl stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Hurl word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Hurl, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Hurl Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary