Iftatah Karna in English
Iftatah Karna meaning in Urdu to English is Inaugurate Iftatah Karna. Iftatah Karna synonym word is Introduce. Similar words of Iftatah Karna are also commonly used in daily talks like .
Inaugurate Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To cause to begin, esp. with formality or solemn ceremony; hence, to set in motion, action, or progress; to initiate; -- used especially of something of dignity or worth or public concern; as, to inaugurate a new era of things, new methods, etc.
- (v. t.) To introduce or induct into an office with suitable ceremonies or solemnities; to invest with power or authority in a formal manner; to install; as, to inaugurate a president; to inaugurate a king.
- (v. t.) To celebrate the completion of, or the first public use of; to dedicate, as a statue.
- (v. t.) To begin with good omens.
- (a.) Invested with office; inaugurated.
Iftatah Karna Meaning in English
Urdu Word iftatah karna is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. iftatah karna meaning in English is Inaugurate افتتاح کرنا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. iftatah karna word meaning along with iftatah karna definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of iftatah karna, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of iftatah karna in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of iftatah karna. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary