• Illusion Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An unreal image presented to the bodily or mental vision; a deceptive appearance; a false show; mockery; hallucination.
- (n.) A plain, delicate lace, usually of silk, used for veils, scarfs, dresses, etc.
- (n.) A sensation originated by some external object, but so modified as in any way to lead to an erroneous perception; as when the rolling of a wagon is mistaken for thunder.
- (n.) Hence: Anything agreeably fascinating and charning; enchantment; witchery; glamour.
• Illusionist Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One given to illusion; a visionary dreamer.
• Illusionable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Liable to illusion.