• Implement Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To fulfill or perform, as a contract or an engagement.
- (n.) That which fulfills or supplies a want or use; esp., an instrument, toll, or utensil, as supplying a requisite to an end; as, the implements of trade, of husbandry, or of war.
- (v. t.) To accomplish; to fulfill.
- (v. t.) To provide with an implement or implements; to cause to be fulfilled, satisfied, or carried out, by means of an implement or implements.
• Implemental Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pertaining to, or characterized by, implements or their use; mechanical.