The meaning of Impulse in Urdu is "تحریک" as written in Urdu script, or "Tahreek" as written in Roman Urdu. Other possible Urdu translations for Impulse include "Tahreek". You can find more definitions and synonyms of Impulse on this page.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of impelling, or driving onward with sudden force; impulsion; especially, force so communicated as to produced motion suddenly, or immediately.
- (v. t.) To impel; to incite.
- (n.) The action of a force during a very small interval of time; the effect of such action; as, the impulse of a sudden blow upon a hard elastic body.
- (n.) A mental force which simply and directly urges to action; hasty inclination; sudden motive; momentary or transient influence of appetite or passion; propension; incitement; as, a man of good impulses; passion often gives a violent impulse to the will.
- (n.) The effect of an impelling force; motion produced by a sudden or momentary force.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Impulse, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Q1) What does it mean Impulse in Urdu?
"Impulse" meaning in Urdu is تحریک Tahreek.
Q2) Can Impulse be used formal?
Yes, Impulse can be used in formal Urdu. It is a versatile word that can be used in both formal and informal contexts.
Q3) Are there any other translations of Impulse in Urdu?
Yes, other translations of Impulse in Urdu include تحریک Tahreek, جذبہ Jazba, and قُوَّت مُحرکہ Qowat e muharaka.
Q4) What are Impulse synonyms?
Some synonyms for Impulse include: Caprice, Impetus, Impulsion, Momentum, Pulsation, Pulse, Urge, Vagary, Whim.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu