Tahreek Meaning in English
The word "Tahreek" in English means "Impulse" and in Urdu script, it is written as "تحریک". Similar words to tahreek are commonly used in daily conversations, such as Uksana, Zod hisi, Agay barhana, and Chir chira pun. The synonym for tahreek is " Caprice, Impetus, Impulsion, Momentum and Pulsation".
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of impelling, or driving onward with sudden force; impulsion; especially, force so communicated as to produced motion suddenly, or immediately.
- (v. t.) To impel; to incite.
- (n.) The action of a force during a very small interval of time; the effect of such action; as, the impulse of a sudden blow upon a hard elastic body.
- (n.) A mental force which simply and directly urges to action; hasty inclination; sudden motive; momentary or transient influence of appetite or passion; propension; incitement; as, a man of good impulses; passion often gives a violent impulse to the will.
- (n.) The effect of an impelling force; motion produced by a sudden or momentary force.
Tahreek in English
Tahreek is a roman term that finds extensive usage in various sentences and different contexts. In English, the tahreek is referred to as "Impulse" and it is driven by the English language. This page provides a comprehensive description of tahreek meaning in English and Urdu both, making it an excellent resource for anyone looking to learn more about the term.
However, finding the exact meaning of any word online can be a little tricky, especially since each word may have more than one meaning. Nevertheless, the definition of tahreek stated above is reliable and authentic, making it a valuable resource for those who seek to learn more about the term. Moreover, this page offers tahreek word synonyms, which can help further enhance the understanding of the term.
In addition to tahreek, this online dictionary offers the meaning of other roman words in English as well, making it a versatile resource for anyone looking to broaden their understanding of the Roman to English language. Therefore, whether you are a student, a professional, or just someone looking to improve your language skills, this Roman to English dictionary is an excellent resource that you can rely on.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary