Tahreek in English
Tahreek meaning in Urdu to English is Impulse Tahreek. Tahreek synonym word is Caprice, Impetus, Impulsion, Momentum and Pulsation. Similar words of Tahreek are also commonly used in daily talks like Agay barhana, Chir chira pun, Uksana, and Zod hisi.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Impulse Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of impelling, or driving onward with sudden force; impulsion; especially, force so communicated as to produced motion suddenly, or immediately.
- (v. t.) To impel; to incite.
- (n.) The action of a force during a very small interval of time; the effect of such action; as, the impulse of a sudden blow upon a hard elastic body.
- (n.) A mental force which simply and directly urges to action; hasty inclination; sudden motive; momentary or transient influence of appetite or passion; propension; incitement; as, a man of good impulses; passion often gives a violent impulse to the will.
- (n.) The effect of an impelling force; motion produced by a sudden or momentary force.
Tahreek Meaning in English
Urdu Word tahreek is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. tahreek meaning in English is Impulse تحریک. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. tahreek word meaning along with tahreek definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of tahreek, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of tahreek in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Agay barhana, Chir chira pun, Uksana, and Zod hisi are similar words of tahreek. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary