• Infusion Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) The liquid extract obtained by this process.
- (v. t.) The act of infusing, pouring in, or instilling; instillation; as, the infusion of good principles into the mind; the infusion of ardor or zeal.
- (v. t.) That which is infused; suggestion; inspiration.
- (v. t.) The act of plunging or dipping into a fluid; immersion.
- (v. t.) The act or process of steeping or soaking any substance in water in order to extract its virtues.
• Infusionism Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The doctrine that the soul is preexistent to the body, and is infused into it at conception or birth; -- opposed to tradicianism and creationism.