• Inject Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To throw in; to dart in; to force in; as, to inject cold water into a condenser; to inject a medicinal liquid into a cavity of the body; to inject morphine with a hypodermic syringe.
- (v. t.) Fig.: To throw; to offer; to propose; to instill.
- (v. t.) To fill (a vessel, cavity, or tissue) with a fluid or other substance; as, to inject the blood vessels.
- (v. t.) To cast or throw; -- with on.
• Injected Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Inject
• Injecting Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Inject