Interest Meaning in Urdu
Interest meaning in English to Urdu is دلچسپی ہونا (Dilchaspi hona). Interest synonym words are included Concern, Interestingness, Involvement, Occupy, Pastime, Pursuit, Sake, Stake, Worry. Similar words of Interest are also commonly used in daily talk like as Interesting, Interestedly, and Interested.
Interest Sentence & Examples
- At first he showed no interest in studies.
- Interest in.
- Money for money and interest besides.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Interest Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To engage the attention of; to awaken interest in; to excite emotion or passion in, in behalf of a person or thing; as, the subject did not interest him; to interest one in charitable work.
- (n.) Any excess of advantage over and above an exact equivalent for what is given or rendered.
- (n.) Advantage, personal or general; good, regarded as a selfish benefit; profit; benefit.
- (n.) To be concerned with or engaged in; to affect; to concern; to excite; -- often used impersonally.
- (n.) To cause or permit to share.
- (n.) Excitement of feeling, whether pleasant or painful, accompanying special attention to some object; concern.
- (n.) Premium paid for the use of money, -- usually reckoned as a percentage; as, interest at five per cent per annum on ten thousand dollars.
- (n.) The persons interested in any particular business or measure, taken collectively; as, the iron interest; the cotton interest.
- (n.) Participation in advantage, profit, and responsibility; share; portion; part; as, an interest in a brewery; he has parted with his interest in the stocks.
Interest Urdu Meaning with Definition
Interest is an English word that means Dilchaspi (دلچسپی) in Urdu. It is the feeling of wanting to know or learn about something or someone. You can learn the correct Urdu translation of Interest with synonyms, definition, pronunciation, and sentences.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Interest Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary