• Intestines Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Intestine
• Intestine Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Depending upon the internal constitution of a body or entity; subjective.
- (a.) Internal with regard to a state or country; domestic; not foreign; -- applied usually to that which is evil; as, intestine disorders, calamities, etc.
- (a.) The bowels; entrails; viscera.
- (a.) That part of the alimentary canal between the stomach and the anus. See Illust. of Digestive apparatus.
- (a.) Shut up; inclosed.
- (a.) Internal; inward; -- opposed to external.