• Invoicing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Invoice
• Invoice Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The lot or set of goods as shipped or received; as, the merchant receives a large invoice of goods.
- (v. t.) To make a written list or account of, as goods to be sent to a consignee; to insert in a priced list; to write or enter in an invoice.
- (n.) A written account of the particulars of merchandise shipped or sent to a purchaser, consignee, factor, etc., with the value or prices and charges annexed.