Ishara Meaning in English
meaning in Urdu to English is
synonym word is Clew, Clue, Prompt and Remind. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talks like Murad hona, Ishara karne wala, Ishara dainay wala, and Ka mazhar hona.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Humor; temper of mind.
- (n.) The tail; the end of a thing; especially, a tail-like twist of hair worn at the back of the head; a queue.
- (n.) A hint or intimation.
- (n.) The part one has to perform in, or as in, a play.
- (v. t.) To form into a cue; to braid; to twist.
- (n.) A straight tapering rod used to impel the balls in playing billiards.
- (n.) A small portion of bread or beer; the quantity bought with a farthing or half farthing.
- (n.) The last words of a play actors speech, serving as an intimation for the next succeeding player to speak; any word or words which serve to remind a player to speak or to do something; a catchword.
Ishara in English
Ishara is a roman term that finds extensive usage in various sentences and different contexts. In English, the ishara is referred to as "Cue" and it is driven by the English language. This page provides a comprehensive description of ishara meaning in English and Urdu both, making it an excellent resource for anyone looking to learn more about the term.
However, finding the exact meaning of any word online can be a little tricky, especially since each word may have more than one meaning. Nevertheless, the definition of ishara stated above is reliable and authentic, making it a valuable resource for those who seek to learn more about the term. Moreover, this page offers ishara word synonyms, which can help further enhance the understanding of the term.
In addition to ishara, this online dictionary offers the meaning of other roman words in English as well, making it a versatile resource for anyone looking to broaden their understanding of the Roman to English language. Therefore, whether you are a student, a professional, or just someone looking to improve your language skills, this Roman to English dictionary is an excellent resource that you can rely on.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary