Jaloos in English
Jaloos meaning in Urdu to English is Procession Jaloos. Jaloos synonym words are included . Similar words of Jaloos are also commonly used in daily talks like Jaloos nikalna, and Sawari.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Procession Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An orderly and ceremonial progress of persons, either from the sacristy to the choir, or from the choir around the church, within or without.
- (n.) The act of proceeding, moving on, advancing, or issuing; regular, orderly, or ceremonious progress; continuous course.
- (n.) An old term for litanies which were said in procession and not kneeling.
- (v. i.) To march in procession.
- (n.) That which is moving onward in an orderly, stately, or solemn manner; a train of persons advancing in order; a ceremonious train; a retinue; as, a procession of mourners; the Lord Mayors procession.
- (v. t.) To ascertain, mark, and establish the boundary lines of, as lands.
- (v. i.) To honor with a procession.
Jaloos Meaning in English
Urdu Word jaloos is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. jaloos meaning in English is Procession جلوس. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. jaloos word meaning along with jaloos definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of jaloos, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of jaloos in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Jaloos nikalna, and Sawari are similar words of jaloos. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary