keep Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Celebrate, Continue, Donjon, Dungeon, Hold, Livelihood, Living, Maintain, Observe, Preserve, Prevent, Proceed, Restrain, Retain, Save, Support, Suppress, Sustain, Sustenance. Check out
similar words like Keeper, Keepers and Keeping;
Urdu Translation is
KEEP Synonyms & Definition
- (v. t.) To attend upon; to have the care of; to tend.
- (v. t.) To have in custody; to have in some place for preservation; to take charge of.
- (n.) The act or office of keeping; custody; guard; care; heed; charge.
- (v. i.) To reside for a time; to lodge; to dwell.
- (v. t.) To confine ones self to; not to quit; to remain in; as, to keep ones house, room, bed, etc. ; hence, to haunt; to frequent.
- (v. t.) To observe duty, as a festival, etc. ; to celebrate; to solemnize; as, to keep a feast.
- (v. t.) To observe; to adhere to; to fulfill; not to swerve from or violate; to practice or perform, as duty; not to neglect; to be faithful to.
- (v. t.) To cause to remain in a given situation or condition; to maintain unchanged; to hold or preserve in any state or tenor.
- (v. t.) To have in ones service; to have and maintain, as an assistant, a servant, a mistress, a horse, etc.
- (n.) The state of being kept; hence, the resulting condition; case; as, to be in good keep.
- (v. i.) To be in session; as, school keeps to-day.
- (v. t.) To record transactions, accounts, or events in; as, to keep books, a journal, etc. ; also, to enter (as accounts, records, etc. ) in a book.
- (n.) A cap for retaining anything, as a journal box, in place.
- (v. t.) To care; to desire.
- (v. t.) To preserve from danger, harm, or loss; to guard.
- (v. t.) To preserve from discovery or publicity; not to communicate, reveal, or betray, as a secret.
- (v. i.) To take care; to be solicitous; to watch.
- (n.) That which is kept in charge; a charge.
- (n.) The means or provisions by which one is kept; maintenance; support; as, the keep of a horse.
- (v. t.) To hold; to restrain from departure or removal; not to let go of; to retain in ones power or possession; not to lose; to retain; to detain.
- (v. t.) To continue in, as a course or mode of action; not to intermit or fall from; to hold to; to maintain; as, to keep silence; to keep ones word; to keep possession.
- (v. t.) To supply with necessaries of life; to entertain; as, to keep boarders.
- (v. i.) To last; to endure; to remain unimpaired.
- (n.) That which keeps or protects; a stronghold; a fortress; a castle; specifically, the strongest and securest part of a castle, often used as a place of residence by the lord of the castle, especially during a siege; the donjon. See Illust. of Castle.
- (v. t.) To maintain, as an establishment, institution, or the like; to conduct; to manage; as, to keep store.
- (v. t.) To have habitually in stock for sale.
- (v. i.) To remain in any position or state; to continue; to abide; to stay; as, to keep at a distance; to keep aloft; to keep near; to keep in the house; to keep before or behind; to keep in favor; to keep out of company, or out reach.
Multi Language Dictionary
Keep ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Keep مما يعني العيش باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Keep تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Keep ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Keep من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Keep Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Keep" which meaning "العيش" in Arabic. Keep meaning in Arabic has been searched 10555 times till 23 Mar, 2023. The definitions of the word Keep has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Keep. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Keep in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Keep from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.