support Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Abide, Accompaniment, Affirm, Back, Backing, Bear, Bolster, Brook, Confirm, Corroborate, Defend, Endorse, Endure, Funding, Hold, Keep, Livelihood, Living, Patronage, Patronize, Reenforcement, Reinforcement, Stand, Stomach, Subscribe, Substantiate, Suffer, Supporting, Sustain, Sustenance, Tolerate, Underpin. Check out
similar words like Supportability, Supportable and Supportably;
Urdu Translation is
SUPPORT Synonyms & Definition
- (v. t.) To uphold by aid or countenance; to aid; to help; to back up; as, to support a friend or a party; to support the present administration.
- (v. t.) To endure without being overcome, exhausted, or changed in character; to sustain; as, to support pain, distress, or misfortunes.
- (v. t.) To verify; to make good; to substantiate; to establish; to sustain; as, the testimony is not sufficient to support the charges; the evidence will not support the statements or allegations.
- (n.) That which upholds, sustains, or keeps from falling, as a prop, a pillar, or a foundation of any kind.
- (v. t.) To assume and carry successfully, as the part of an actor; to represent or act; to sustain; as, to support the character of King Lear.
- (v. t.) To bear by being under; to keep from falling; to uphold; to sustain, in a literal or physical sense; to prop up; to bear the weight of; as, a pillar supports a structure; an abutment supports an arch; the trunk of a tree supports the branches.
- (v. t.) To furnish with the means of sustenance or livelihood; to maintain; to provide for; as, to support a family; to support the ministers of the gospel.
- (n.) The act, state, or operation of supporting, upholding, or sustaining.
- (n.) That which maintains or preserves from being overcome, falling, yielding, sinking, giving way, or the like; subsistence; maintenance; assistance; reenforcement; as, he gave his family a good support, the support of national credit; the assaulting column had the support of a battery.
- (v. t.) To vindicate; to maintain; to defend successfully; as, to be able to support ones own cause.
- (v. t.) A attend as an honorary assistant; as, a chairman supported by a vice chairman; OConnell left the prison, supported by his two sons.
- (v. t.) To keep from failing or sinking; to solace under affictive circumstances; to assist; to encourage; to defend; as, to support the courage or spirits.
- (v. t.) To carry on; to enable to continue; to maintain; as, to support a war or a contest; to support an argument or a debate.
Multi Language Dictionary
Support ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Support مما يعني الدعم باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Support تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Support ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Support من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Support Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Support" which meaning "الدعم" in Arabic. Support meaning in Arabic has been searched 8463 times till 01 Feb, 2023. The definitions of the word Support has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Support. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Support in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Support from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.