Loop Meaning in Urdu
Loop meaning in English to Urdu is پھندا (Phanda). Loop synonym words are included Coil, Cringle, Curl, Eyelet, Grommet, Intertwine, Iteration. Similar words of Loop are also commonly used in daily talk like as Looper, Loophole, and Loop, Loophole.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Loop Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A wire forming part of a main circuit and returning to the point from which it starts.
- (n.) A mass of iron in a pasty condition gathered into a ball for the tilt hammer or rolls.
- (n.) A small, narrow opening; a loophole.
- (n.) A fold or doubling of a thread, cord, rope, etc., through which another thread, cord, etc., can be passed, or which a hook can be hooked into; an eye, as of metal; a staple; a noose; a bight.
- (n.) A curve of any kind in the form of a loop.
- (v. t.) To make a loop of or in; to fasten with a loop or loops; -- often with up; as, to loop a string; to loop up a curtain.
- (n.) The portion of a vibrating string, air column, etc., between two nodes; -- called also ventral segment.
Loop Urdu Meaning with Definition
It is an English word that is use for a shape produced by a curve that bends round and crosses itself. Loop meaning in Urdu is پھندا. It is an English language word that is derived from late Middle English: of unknown origin; compare with Scottish Gaelic lùb ‘loop, bend’. Loop meaning in Urdu has been explained here along with different meanings. This word is used as Rotate or double a line to form a closed or partially open curve through which another line may pass or which may be hooked. To some extent, this word is well defined here in English and Urdu both. Visitors can also listen to the accurate pronunciation of the word Loop.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Loop Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary