• Lumping Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Lump
- (a.) Bulky; heavy.
• Lump Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A small mass of matter of irregular shape; an irregular or shapeless mass; as, a lump of coal; a lump of iron ore.
- (v. i.) To throw into a mass; to unite in a body or sum without distinction of particulars.
- (v. i.) To get along with as one can, although displeased; as, if he does nt like it, he can lump it.
- (n.) A mass or aggregation of things.
- (n.) A projection beneath the breech end of a gun barrel.
- (v. i.) To take in the gross; to speak of collectively.