• Managed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Manage
• Manage Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) To treat with care; to husband.
- (v. i.) To direct affairs; to carry on business or affairs; to administer.
- (n.) To train in the manege, as a horse; to exercise in graceful or artful action.
- (n.) To have under control and direction; to conduct; to guide; to administer; to treat; to handle.
- (n.) To bring about; to contrive.
- (n.) Hence: Esp., to guide by careful or delicate treatment; to wield with address; to make subservient by artful conduct; to bring around cunningly to ones plans.
- (n.) The handling or government of anything, but esp. of a horse; management; administration. See Manege.