• Massacre Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The killing of a considerable number of human beings under circumstances of atrocity or cruelty, or contrary to the usages of civilized people; as, the massacre on St. Bartholomews Day.
- (n.) Murder.
- (n.) To kill in considerable numbers where much resistance can not be made; to kill with indiscriminate violence, without necessity, and contrary to the usages of nations; to butcher; to slaughter; -- limited to the killing of human beings.
• Massacred Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Massacre