• Medley Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The confusion of a hand to hand battle; a brisk, hand to hand engagement; a melee.
- (n.) A composition of passages detached from several different compositions; a potpourri.
- (n.) A cloth of mixed colors.
- (n.) A mixture; a mingled and confused mass of ingredients, usually inharmonious; a jumble; a hodgepodge; -- often used contemptuously.
- (a.) Mingled; confused.
- (a.) Mixed; of mixed material or color.
• Medleys Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Medley