• Meed Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Merit or desert; worth.
- (n.) That which is bestowed or rendered in consideration of merit; reward; recompense.
- (v. t.) To reward; to repay.
- (v. t.) To deserve; to merit.
- (n.) A gift; also, a bride.
• Me Definition & Synonyms
- (pers. pron.) The person speaking, regarded as an object; myself; a pronoun of the first person used as the objective and dative case of the pronoum I; as, he struck me; he gave me the money, or he gave the money to me; he got me a hat, or he got a hat for me.
- (pron.) One. See Men, pron.
• Meedful Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Worthy of meed, reward, or recompense; meritorious.
• Meedfully Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) According to merit; suitably.