Mess Meaning in Urdu
Mess meaning in English to Urdu is بےترتیبی (Batartebi). Mess synonym words are included Batch, Deal, Fix, Flock, Heap, Hole, Jam, Lot, Mass, Mickle, Mint, Muckle, Muddle, Muss, Peck, Pickle, Pile, Plenty, Pot, Raft, Sight, Slew, Spate, Stack, Wad. Similar words of Mess are also commonly used in daily talk like as Mes, Message, and Messenger.
- I can deal with the mess (Batartebi) in my hair
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Mess Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To supply with a mess.
- (n.) A disagreeable mixture or confusion of things; hence, a situation resulting from blundering or from misunderstanding; as, he made a mess of it.
- (n.) A number of persons who eat together, and for whom food is prepared in common; especially, persons in the military or naval service who eat at the same table; as, the wardroom mess.
- (n.) A set of four; -- from the old practice of dividing companies into sets of four at dinner.
- (n.) A quantity of food set on a table at one time; provision of food for a person or party for one meal; as, a mess of pottage; also, the food given to a beast at one time.
- (v. i.) To take meals with a mess; to belong to a mess; to eat (with others); as, I mess with the wardroom officers.
- (n.) Mass; church service.
- (n.) The milk given by a cow at one milking.
- (v. t.) To make a mess of; to disorder or muddle; to muss; to jumble; to disturb.
Mess Urdu Meaning with Definition
Mess is an English word meaning Batartebi in Urdu, written as بےترتیبی. It refers to a dirty or untidy state of things or of a place. It is also used to denote a situation that is confused and full of problems. You may learn how to pronounce it correctly along with translation in Urdu, as well as the definition and sentences that go with it.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Mess Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary