Mock Meaning in Urdu
Mock meaning in English to Urdu is نقل اُتارنا (Naqal utarna). Mock synonym words are included Bemock. Similar words of Mock are also commonly used in daily talk like as Mockery, Mockingbird, and Mockingbird.
- Rather he would laugh and mock at him.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Mock Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To imitate; to mimic; esp., to mimic in sport, contempt, or derision; to deride by mimicry.
- (a.) Imitating reality, but not real; false; counterfeit; assumed; sham.
- (n.) Imitation; mimicry.
- (v. t.) To disappoint the hopes of; to deceive; to tantalize; as, to mock expectation.
- (n.) An act of ridicule or derision; a scornful or contemptuous act or speech; a sneer; a jibe; a jeer.
- (v. i.) To make sport contempt or in jest; to speak in a scornful or jeering manner.
- (v. t.) To treat with scorn or contempt; to deride.
Mock Urdu Meaning with Definition
Mock is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Mock meaning in Urdu is a نقل اُتارنا - Naqal utarna. Mock word is driven by the English language. Mock word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Mock meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Mock stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Mock word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Mock, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Mock Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary