• Mumble Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To suppress, or utter imperfectly.
- (v. t.) To chew or bite gently, as one without teeth.
- (v.) To chew something gently with closed lips.
- (v. t.) To utter with a low, inarticulate voice.
- (v.) To speak with the lips partly closed, so as to render the sounds inarticulate and imperfect; to utter words in a grumbling indistinct manner, indicating discontent or displeasure; to mutter.
• Mumbled Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Mumble
• Mumblenews Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A talebearer.