• Must Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i. / auxiliary) To be obliged; to be necessitated; -- expressing either physical or moral necessity; as, a man must eat for nourishment; we must submit to the laws.
- (n.) Mustiness.
- (n.) The expressed juice of the grape, or other fruit, before fermentation.
- (v. t. & i.) To make musty; to become musty.
- (v. i. / auxiliary) To be morally required; to be necessary or essential to a certain quality, character, end, or result; as, he must reconsider the matter; he must have been insane.
- (n.) The condition of frenzy.
- (n.) An elephant in must.
- (n.) Being in a condition of dangerous frenzy, usually connected with sexual excitement; -- said of adult male elephants which become so at irregular intervals.
• Mustac Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A small tufted monkey.