• Outgoing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Outgo
- (n.) The act or the state of going out.
- (a.) Going out; departing; as, the outgoing administration; an outgoing steamer.
- (n.) The extreme limit; the place of ending.
- (n.) That which goes out; outgo; outlay.
• Outgo Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which goes out, or is paid out; outlay; expenditure; -- the opposite of income.
- (v. t.) To go beyond; to exceed in swiftness; to surpass; to outdo.
- (v. t.) To circumvent; to overreach.