Patient Meaning in Urdu
Patient meaning in Urdu is Mareez (مریض). Similar words of Patient are also commonly used in daily talk like as Patient , Patient, and Patient. Pronunciation of Patient in roman Urdu is "Mareez" and Translation of Patient in Urdu writing script is مریض.
Patient Sentence & Examples
- Had the patient died before the treatment started?.
- He found himself the patient of all diseases.
- He patient breathed his last.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Patient Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Constant in pursuit or exertion; persevering; calmly diligent; as, patient endeavor.
- (n.) A person under medical or surgical treatment; -- correlative to physician or nurse.
- (n.) ONe who, or that which, is passively affected; a passive recipient.
- (a.) Undergoing pains, trails, or the like, without murmuring or fretfulness; bearing up with equanimity against trouble; long-suffering.
- (a.) Expectant with calmness, or without discontent; not hasty; not overeager; composed.
- (v. t.) To compose, to calm.
- (a.) Forbearing; long-suffering.
- (a.) Having the quality of enduring; physically able to suffer or bear.
Patient Urdu Meaning with Definition
The patient is an English word meaning Mareez in Urdu, written as مریض. A patient is a person receiving or registered to receive medical treatment. Someone who can accept or tolerate delays, problems, or hardship without becoming irritated or concerned is another definition of this word. Here you'll discover the correct translation in Urdu, as well as many explanations and examples of how to utilize it in sentences.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Patient Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary