• Peered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Peer
• Peer Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To look narrowly or curiously or intently; to peep; as, the peering day.
- (v. i.) To come in sight; to appear.
- (v. t.) To make equal in rank.
- (n.) A nobleman; a member of one of the five degrees of the British nobility, namely, duke, marquis, earl, viscount, baron; as, a peer of the realm.
- (v. t.) To be, or to assume to be, equal.
- (n.) A comrade; a companion; a fellow; an associate.
- (n.) One of the same rank, quality, endowments, character, etc.; an equal; a match; a mate.