• Pilled Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Pill
- (a.) Stripped of hair; scant of hair; bald.
• Pill Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To be peeled; to peel off in flakes.
- (v. t.) To deprive of hair; to make bald.
- (n.) The peel or skin.
- (n.) Figuratively, something offensive or nauseous which must be accepted or endured.
- (v. t. & i.) To rob; to plunder; to pillage; to peel. See Peel, to plunder.
- (v. t.) To peel; to make by removing the skin.
- (n.) A medicine in the form of a little ball, or small round mass, to be swallowed whole.
• Pilled-garlic Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) See Pilgarlic.