• Pitcher Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A wide-mouthed, deep vessel for holding liquids, with a spout or protruding lip and a handle; a water jug or jar with a large ear or handle.
- (n.) One who pitches anything, as hay, quoits, a ball, etc.; specifically (Baseball), the player who delivers the ball to the batsman.
- (n.) A sort of crowbar for digging.
- (n.) A tubular or cuplike appendage or expansion of the leaves of certain plants.
• Pitcherful Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quantity a pitcher will hold.