• Plasm Definition & Synonyms
Synonyms: Germ plasm
- (n.) Same as Plasma.
- (n.) A mold or matrix in which anything is cast or formed to a particular shape.
• Plasmator Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A former; a fashioner.
• Plasmodium Definition & Synonyms
Synonyms: Malaria parasite
- (n.) A jellylike mass of free protoplasm, without any union of amoeboid cells, and endowed with life and power of motion.
- (n.) A naked mobile mass of protoplasm, formed by the union of several amoebalike young, and constituting one of the stages in the life cycle of Mycetozoa and other low organisms.