• Poop Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A deck raised above the after part of a vessel; the hindmost or after part of a vessels hull; also, a cabin covered by such a deck. See Poop deck, under Deck. See also Roundhouse.
- (v. t.) To strike in the stern, as by collision.
- (v. t.) To break over the poop or stern, as a wave.
- (v. i.) To make a noise; to pop; also, to break wind.
- (n.) See 2d Poppy.
• Pooped Definition & Synonyms
- (p. p. & a.) Struck on the poop.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Poop
- (p. p. & a.) Having a poop; furnished with a poop.