practice Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Apply, Do, Drill, Exercise, Pattern, Practise, Praxis, Recitation, Rehearse, Use. Check out
similar words like Practiced, Practicer and Practices;
Urdu Translation is
PRACTICE Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) The form, manner, and order of conducting and carrying on suits and prosecutions through their various stages, according to the principles of law and the rules laid down by the courts.
- (v. t.) To teach or accustom by practice; to train.
- (v. i.) To apply theoretical science or knowledge, esp. by way of experiment; to exercise or pursue an employment or profession, esp. that of medicine or of law.
- (n.) Actual performance; application of knowledge; -- opposed to theory.
- (n.) Application of science to the wants of men; the exercise of any profession; professional business; as, the practice of medicine or law; a large or lucrative practice.
- (v. t.) To make use of; to employ.
- (v. i.) To learn by practice; to form a habit.
- (v. t.) To exercise ones self in, for instruction or improvement, or to acquire discipline or dexterity; as, to practice gunnery; to practice music.
- (v. t.) To put into practice; to carry out; to act upon; to commit; to execute; to do.
- (n.) Skillful or artful management; dexterity in contrivance or the use of means; art; stratagem; artifice; plot; -- usually in a bad sense.
- (n.) A easy and concise method of applying the rules of arithmetic to questions which occur in trade and business.
- (v. i.) To perform certain acts frequently or customarily, either for instruction, profit, or amusement; as, to practice with the broadsword or with the rifle; to practice on the piano.
- (n.) Systematic exercise for instruction or discipline; as, the troops are called out for practice; she neglected practice in music.
- (v. t.) To exercise, or follow, as a profession, trade, art, etc., as, to practice law or medicine.
- (n.) Skill or dexterity acquired by use; expertness.
- (v. i.) To try artifices or stratagems.
- (v. t.) To do or perform frequently, customarily, or habitually; to make a practice of; as, to practice gaming.
- (n.) Frequently repeated or customary action; habitual performance; a succession of acts of a similar kind; usage; habit; custom; as, the practice of rising early; the practice of making regular entries of accounts; the practice of daily exercise.
- (n.) Customary or constant use; state of being used.
Multi Language Dictionary
Practice ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Practice مما يعني الممارسة باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Practice تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Practice ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Practice من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Practice Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Practice" which meaning "الممارسة" in Arabic. Practice meaning in Arabic has been searched 8093 times till 08 Feb, 2023. The definitions of the word Practice has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Practice. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Practice in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Practice from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.