use Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Apply, Consumption, Employ, Employment, Enjoyment, Exercise, Expend, Function, Habit, Habituate, Manipulation, Practice, Purpose, Role, Usage, Usance, Utilization, Utilize, Wont. Check out
similar words like Useable, Used and Useful;
Urdu Translation is
USE Synonyms & Definition
- (v. i.) To be accustomed to go; to frequent; to inhabit; to dwell; -- sometimes followed by of.
- (v. t.) Continued or repeated practice; customary employment; usage; custom; manner; habit.
- (v. i.) To be wont or accustomed; to be in the habit or practice; as, he used to ride daily; -- now disused in the present tense, perhaps because of the similarity in sound, between "use to," and "used to."
- (v. t.) Yielding of service; advantage derived; capability of being used; usefulness; utility.
- (v. t.) To practice customarily; to make a practice of; as, to use diligence in business.
- (v. t.) The act of employing anything, or of applying it to ones service; the state of being so employed or applied; application; employment; conversion to some purpose; as, the use of a pen in writing; his machines are in general use.
- (v. t.) The premium paid for the possession and employment of borrowed money; interest; usury.
- (v. t.) The special form of ritual adopted for use in any diocese; as, the Sarum, or Canterbury, use; the Hereford use; the York use; the Roman use; etc.
- (v. t.) A stab of iron welded to the side of a forging, as a shaft, near the end, and afterward drawn down, by hammering, so as to lengthen the forging.
- (v. t.) To behave toward; to act with regard to; to treat; as, to use a beast cruelly.
- (v. t.) Common occurrence; ordinary experience.
- (v. t.) Occasion or need to employ; necessity; as, to have no further use for a book.
- (v. t.) To accustom; to habituate; to render familiar by practice; to inure; -- employed chiefly in the passive participle; as, men used to cold and hunger; soldiers used to hardships and danger.
- (v. t.) The benefit or profit of lands and tenements. Use imports a trust and confidence reposed in a man for the holding of lands. He to whose use or benefit the trust is intended shall enjoy the profits. An estate is granted and limited to A for the use of B.
- (v. t.) To make use of; to convert to ones service; to avail ones self of; to employ; to put a purpose; as, to use a plow; to use a chair; to use time; to use flour for food; to use water for irrigation.
Multi Language Dictionary
Use ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Use مما يعني الإستعمال باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Use تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Use ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Use من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Use Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Use" which meaning "الإستعمال" in Arabic. Use meaning in Arabic has been searched 9676 times till 05 Oct, 2022. The definitions of the word Use has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Use. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Use in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Use from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.