• Produce Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To bring forth, as young, or as a natural product or growth; to give birth to; to bear; to generate; to propagate; to yield; to furnish; as, the earth produces grass; trees produce fruit; the clouds produce rain.
- (v. t.) To bring forward; to lead forth; to offer to view or notice; to exhibit; to show; as, to produce a witness or evidence in court.
- (v. t.) To give being or form to; to manufacture; to make; as, a manufacturer produces excellent wares.
- (n.) That which is produced, brought forth, or yielded; product; yield; proceeds; result of labor, especially of agricultural labors
- (v. i.) To yield or furnish appropriate offspring, crops, effects, consequences, or results.
- (v. t.) To extend; -- applied to a line, surface, or solid; as, to produce a side of a triangle.
- (v. t.) To draw out; to extend; to lengthen; to prolong; as, to produce a mans life to threescore.
- (v. t.) To cause to be or to happen; to originate, as an effect or result; to bring about; as, disease produces pain; vice produces misery.
- (v. t.) To yield or furnish; to gain; as, money at interest produces an income; capital produces profit.
- (n.) agricultural products.
• Producent Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who produces, or offers to notice.
• Producer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who produces, brings forth, or generates.
- (n.) A furnace for producing combustible gas which is used for fuel.
- (n.) One who grows agricultural products, or manufactures crude materials into articles of use.