• Producer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who produces, brings forth, or generates.
- (n.) A furnace for producing combustible gas which is used for fuel.
- (n.) One who grows agricultural products, or manufactures crude materials into articles of use.
• Producers surplus Definition & Synonyms
- () Any profit above the normal rate of interest and wages accruing to a producer on account of some monopoly (temporary or permanent) of the means or materials of production; -- called also Producers rent.