• Prolific Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Serving to produce; fruitful of results; active; as, a prolific brain; a controversy prolific of evil.
- (a.) Proliferous.
- (a.) Having the quality of generating; producing young or fruit; generative; fruitful; productive; -- applied to plants producing fruit, animals producing young, etc.; -- usually with the implied idea of frequent or numerous production; as, a prolific tree, female, and the like.
• Prolification Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Reproduction by the growth of a plant, or part of a plant, directly from an older one, or by gemmae.
- (n.) The generation of young.