Proverb Meaning in Urdu
Proverb meaning in English to Urdu is کہاوتیں (Kahawatein). Proverb synonym words are included Adage, Byword, Saw. Similar words of Proverb are also commonly used in daily talk like as Proverbial, Proverbiality, and Proverbially.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Proverb Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To provide with a proverb.
- (v. t.) To name in, or as, a proverb.
- (n.) A striking or paradoxical assertion; an obscure saying; an enigma; a parable.
- (n.) A drama exemplifying a proverb.
- (v. i.) To write or utter proverbs.
- (n.) An old and common saying; a phrase which is often repeated; especially, a sentence which briefly and forcibly expresses some practical truth, or the result of experience and observation; a maxim; a saw; an adage.
- (n.) A familiar illustration; a subject of contemptuous reference.
Proverb Urdu Meaning with Definition
Proverb meaning in Urdu - Proverb meaning in Urdu is kahawat. In
English, the word is utilized to represent the short saying that reveals about
the piece of advice or traditionally held truth, which is based on the
experience or common sense. However, nothing much distinctly elaborates about
the culture of any country as its language and proverb is the element’s language
which truly represents the society’s beliefs and values.
Use of Proverb in a Sentence
1. “Never put all eggs in one basket” is a famous English proverb
2. Many people are familiar with the proverb
“honesty is the best policy”.
3. The Zulu proverb
focuses on the person who became successful due to
actions not words.
4. The proverb
“laugh and grow fat” means that laughter improves our overall
5. Many strugglers quote the proverb
that “Rome was not built in a day”.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Proverb Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary