• Pudding Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A species of food of a soft or moderately hard consistence, variously made, but often a compound of flour or meal, with milk and eggs, etc.
- (n.) Anything resembling, or of the softness and consistency of, pudding.
- (n.) Any food or victuals.
- (n.) An intestine; especially, an intestine stuffed with meat, etc.; a sausage.
- (n.) Same as Puddening.
• Pudding fish Definition & Synonyms
- () Alt. of Pudding wife
• Pudding-headed Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Stupid.
• Pudding wife Definition & Synonyms
- () A large, handsomely colored, blue and bronze, labroid fish (Iridio, syn. Platyglossus, radiatus) of Florida, Bermuda, and the West Indies. Called also pudiano, doncella, and, at Bermuda, bluefish.