Pull Meaning in Urdu
Pull meaning in English to Urdu is کھینچنا (Khaynchnaa). Pull synonym words are included Attract, Commit, Deplumate, Deplume, Displume, Drag, Draw, Extract, Force, Perpetrate, Pluck, Puff, Pulling, Rend, Rip, Rive, Root, Side, Tear, Twist, Wrench. Similar words of Pull are also commonly used in daily talk like as Pull a face, Pull back, and Pull down.
- All things fall to the ground because of the pull of the earth.
- He could not pull the chain.
- The two brothers cannot pull on with each other.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Pull Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To gather with the hand, or by drawing toward one; to pluck; as, to pull fruit; to pull flax; to pull a finch.
- (v. t.) To draw apart; to tear; to rend.
- (v. t.) To move or operate by the motion of drawing towards one; as, to pull a bell; to pull an oar.
- (v. t.) To hold back, and so prevent from winning; as, the favorite was pulled.
- (v. t.) To draw, or attempt to draw, toward one; to draw forcibly.
- (n.) Something in ones favor in a comparison or a contest; an advantage; means of influencing; as, in weights the favorite had the pull.
- (n.) A contest; a struggle; as, a wrestling pull.
- (n.) The act of rowing; as, a pull on the river.
- (n.) The act of pulling or drawing with force; an effort to move something by drawing toward one.
- (v. i.) To exert ones self in an act or motion of drawing or hauling; to tug; as, to pull at a rope.
- (n.) A pluck; loss or violence suffered.
- (n.) The act of drinking; as, to take a pull at the beer, or the mug.
- (n.) A knob, handle, or lever, etc., by which anything is pulled; as, a drawer pull; a bell pull.
- (v. t.) To take or make, as a proof or impression; -- hand presses being worked by pulling a lever.
- (v. t.) To strike the ball in a particular manner. See Pull, n., 8.
- (n.) A kind of stroke by which a leg ball is sent to the off side, or an off ball to the side.
Pull Urdu Meaning with Definition
Pull is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Pull meaning in Urdu is a کھینچنا - Khaynchnaa. Pull word is driven by the English language. Pull word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Pull meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Pull stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Pull word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Pull, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Pull Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary