Pulse Meaning in Urdu
Pulse meaning in English to Urdu is نبض (Nabaz). Pulse synonym words are included Beat, Impulse, Pulsate, Pulsation, Throb. Similar words of Pulse are also commonly used in daily talk like as Pulse, Pulseless Disease, and Pulselessness.
Pulse Sentence & Examples
- He counted his pulse rate.
- His pulse will have been felt.
- Patient's pulse will have been felt.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Pulse Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The beating or throbbing of the heart or blood vessels, especially of the arteries.
- (v. i.) To beat, as the arteries; to move in pulses or beats; to pulsate; to throb.
- (v. t.) To drive by a pulsation; to cause to pulsate.
- (n.) Any measured or regular beat; any short, quick motion, regularly repeated, as of a medium in the transmission of light, sound, etc.; oscillation; vibration; pulsation; impulse; beat; movement.
- (n.) Leguminous plants, or their seeds, as beans, pease, etc.
Pulse Urdu Meaning with Definition
Pulse is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Pulse meaning in Urdu is a نبض - Nabaz. Pulse word is driven by the English language. Pulse word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Pulse meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Pulse stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Pulse word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Pulse, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Pulse Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary