• Puncture Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A small hole made by a point; a slight wound, bite, or sting; as, the puncture of a nail, needle, or pin.
- (n.) The act of puncturing; perforating with something pointed.
- (v. t.) To pierce with a small, pointed instrument, or the like; to prick; to make a puncture in; as, to puncture the skin.
• Punctured Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having the surface covered with minute indentations or dots.
- (a.) Produced by puncture; having the characteristics of a puncture; as, a punctured wound.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Puncture