put Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Arrange, Assign, Cast, Commit, Couch, Frame, Invest, Lay, Order, Place, Pose, Position, Redact, Set. Check out
similar words like Put-up, Putative and Putatively;
Urdu Translation is
PUT Synonyms & Definition
- () 3d pers. sing. pres. of Put, contracted from putteth.
- (v. t.) To incite; to entice; to urge; to constrain; to oblige.
- (n.) A rustic; a clown; an awkward or uncouth person.
- (v. t.) To attach or attribute; to assign; as, to put a wrong construction on an act or expression.
- (v. t.) To move in any direction; to impel; to thrust; to push; -- nearly obsolete, except with adverbs, as with by (to put by = to thrust aside; to divert); or with forth (to put forth = to thrust out).
- (n.) A prostitute.
- (n.) A certain game at cards.
- (v. i.) To go or move; as, when the air first puts up.
- (n.) The act of putting; an action; a movement; a thrust; a push; as, the put of a ball.
- (v. i.) To play a card or a hand in the game called put.
- (v. t.) To convey coal in the mine, as from the working to the tramway.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Put
- (v. t.) To lay down; to give up; to surrender.
- (n.) A privilege which one party buys of another to "put" (deliver) to him a certain amount of stock, grain, etc., at a certain price and date.
- (v. t.) To bring to a position or place; to place; to lay; to set; figuratively, to cause to be or exist in a specified relation, condition, or the like; to bring to a stated mental or moral condition; as, to put one in fear; to put a theory in practice; to put an enemy to fight.
- (v. t.) To set before one for judgment, acceptance, or rejection; to bring to the attention; to offer; to state; to express; figuratively, to assume; to suppose; -- formerly sometimes followed by that introducing a proposition; as, to put a question; to put a case.
- (v. t.) To throw or cast with a pushing motion "overhand," the hand being raised from the shoulder; a practice in athletics; as, to put the shot or weight.
- (n.) A pit.
- (v. i.) To steer; to direct ones course; to go.
Multi Language Dictionary
Put ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Put مما يعني ضع باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Put تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Put ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Put من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Put Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Put" which meaning "ضع" in Arabic. Put meaning in Arabic has been searched 12248 times till 03 Oct, 2022. The definitions of the word Put has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Put. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Put in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Put from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.