frame Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Anatomy, Border, Build, Cast, Chassis, Compose, Couch, Ensnare, Entrap, Figure, Flesh, Form, Framework, Framing, Inning, Outline, Physique, Put, Redact, Shape, Skeleton, Soma. Check out
similar words like Frame-work, FrameFrameset and Framed;
Urdu Translation is
FRAME Synonyms & Definition
- (v. t.) To provide with a frame, as a picture.
- (v. i.) To shape; to arrange, as the organs of speech.
- (v. t.) To originate; to plan; to devise; to contrive; to compose; in a bad sense, to invent or fabricate, as something false.
- (n.) Contrivance; the act of devising or scheming.
- (n.) Anything composed of parts fitted and united together; a fabric; a structure; esp., the constructional system, whether of timber or metal, that gives to a building, vessel, etc., its model and strength; the skeleton of a structure.
- (n.) A structure of four bars, adjustable in size, on which cloth, etc., is stretched for quilting, embroidery, etc.
- (v. t.) To cause; to bring about; to produce.
- (v. t.) To fit to something else, or for some specific end; to adjust; to regulate; to shape; to conform.
- (n.) The skeleton structure which supports the boiler and machinery of a locomotive upon its wheels.
- (v. t.) To construct by fitting and uniting the several parts of the skeleton of any structure; specifically, in woodwork, to put together by cutting parts of one member to fit parts of another. See Dovetail, Halve, v. t., Miter, Tenon, Tooth, Tusk, Scarf, and Splice.
- (n.) A kind of open case or structure made for admitting, inclosing, or supporting things, as that which incloses or contains a window, door, picture, etc.; that on which anything is held or stretched
- (v. t.) To support.
- (n.) Particular state or disposition, as of the mind; humor; temper; mood; as, to be always in a happy frame.
- (n.) A glazed portable structure for protecting young plants from frost.
- (n.) A term applied, especially in England, to certain machines built upon or within framework; as, a stocking frame; lace frame; spinning frame, etc.
- (n.) Form; shape; proportion; scheme; structure; constitution; system; as, a frameof government.
- (v. i.) To proceed; to go.
- (n.) A stand to support the type cases for use by the compositor.
- (n.) A molding box or flask, which being filled with sand serves as a mold for castings.
- (n.) The bodily structure; physical constitution; make or build of a person.
- (n.) The ribs and stretchers of an umbrella or other structure with a fabric covering.
- (n.) In games: (a) In pool, the triangular form used in setting up the balls; also, the balls as set up, or the round of playing required to pocket them all; as, to play six frames in a game of 50 points. (b) In bowling, as in tenpins, one of the several innings forming a game.
Multi Language Dictionary
Frame ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Frame مما يعني الإطار باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Frame تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Frame ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Frame من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Frame Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Frame" which meaning "الإطار" in Arabic. Frame meaning in Arabic has been searched 7456 times till 05 Oct, 2022. The definitions of the word Frame has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Frame. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Frame in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Frame from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.